- Me: you can talk to me whenever you feel bad! I'll always be there for you
- Me: *bottles up problems* *doesnt talk about it with anyone* *lays in bed instead of trying to solve my own problems*
mutuals this is actually really fun go
Send me a ”hey” and i’ll do this:
1. First impression:
2. Truth is:
3. How old do you look:
4. Have you ever made me laugh:
5. Have you ever made me mad:
6. Best feature:
7. Have I ever had a crush on you:
8. You’re my:
9. Name in my phone:
10. Should you post this too?
2) What is a concern or worry you have involving your character?
To go with what I said earlier, I worry that Snowdrift will be forgotten, considering the glorious fuckup that Siege of Orgrimmar unleashed on the Shado-Pan, and the subsequent screwjob that was War Crimes. Those did absolutely no one in the Shado-Pan any favors.
8) If you could have any item for your character, regardless of if it’s in game or not, what would you want?
Well, the good news is that he’s got his bladed staff back in Citta.
In reality? I’d like that staff for myself. Even though I’d probably end up gashing myself ten ways to Sunday trying to carry that thing around.
13) Is there anything you’re not settled on with your character or anything you would change about them?
I’d say I’m fairly comfortable with where he’s at in terms of his character, but there are some things I wouldn’t mind fleshing out. Like, his relation with other characters in the order? I have to spitball most of those. I’d love to have specifics down or someone to bounce ideas off of…
I’m doing both Snowdrift and Tsuragao for the character questions.
B) What is a major concern or worry in your life?
Snowdrift: “I worry for my students. And for this next generation of Pandaren born in the shadow of this war. I do not think we can possible conduct the trial as we have conducted it and hope to remain whole as an order…our losses were that significant.”
Tsuragao: “Worry? Worry, my friend, is something that is fleeting. I worry that my shoes might not fight tomorrow, or that my robes will not wrap about my stomach in the proper fashion. But those worries are small ones. I have a home, food, clothing, and patients to tend to, and that is what I need in this life.”
H) If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?
Snowdrift: “The security of the next generation would be a good thing, but…I do not know if that is something one can hold in their paws.”
"If you are asking for a tangible thing…my mother made oranges wrapped in these succulent layers of chocolate. I’ve…not been able to recreate them since she passed away, sadly. If I could have one of those…well, that would be very nice."
Tsuragao: “I would want my parents back, but…there are a hundred stories about how raising the dead is a bad idea. Besides…I know how to tend to the needs of their spirits, and we have spoken since Lady Zhu taught me how to make a spirit meal.”
"If it is a single object…than how about a book containing every recipe antidote for every poison ever created? I could do quite a lot of good with that…" (Tsuragao mutters something about just how disastrous the Brewmoon Festival was and about how he’d never had to treat puncture wounds after the festival…until this year)
M) If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?
Snowdrift: “I am content as I am, friend.”
Tsuragao: “I suppose…I could always grow a pompadour, or whatever that bizarre human hairstyle is. It looks fun!” (Tsuragao, that probably wasn’t the question…)
4) How long have you been RPing?
Roughly a year or so. I first picked up Snowdrift in October of last year and have been in tumblr RP ever since.
9) What is something you’d like to see happen to your character?
For Snowdrift? I’d like him to get some content. That’d be magnificent. Of course, Blizzard being Blizzard, that probably won’t happen.
As far as the RP scene goes - finding Shado-Pan characters would be magnificent. I know there was a Taoshi blog floating around way back in the day, and sadly the Taran that I had in Citta left because the mun kept ‘forgetting their passwords’. Having had eight RP blogs in addition to this one over the last twelve months means I can’t really sympathize with that line of reasoning.
Basically, it’d be wonderful to have Shado-Pan or even former Shado-Pan folks for Snowdrift to play with inside or outside of Citta. stahldrauf has been a magnificent RP partner for that.
10) What is something you never want to happen to your character?
I don’t want Snowdrift getting killed off, and I certainly don’t want him getting reduced to incompetent character by Blizz’s staff.
As far as tumblr RP stuff goes - I don’t want him thought of as just ‘whimsical panda’. That is absolutely NOT who Snowdrift is.
I just broke my iPod charge connector cord.
The one that cost me a pretty penny.
The one that I had to buy because my last one magically stopped working.
Ask Prompt: Player-Character
- -Asks for the Player-
- 1) What inspired your character?
- 2) What is a concern or worry you have involving your character?
- 3) What's a pet peeve of yours when it comes to RP?
- 4) How long have you been RPing?
- 5) What do you think is one of your character's better traits?
- 6) What do you think is one of your character's worst traits?
- 7) What do you look for in an RP partner?
- 8) If you could have any item for your character, regardless of if it's in game or not, what would you want?
- 9) What is something you'd like to see happen to your character?
- 10) What is something you never want to happen to your character?
- 11) What do you love to RP?
- 12) What do you refuse to RP, if anything?
- 13) Is there anything you're not settled on with your character or anything you would change about them?
- -Asks for the Character-
- A) What inspires you to be who you are?
- B) What is a major concern or worry in your life?
- C) What's a pet peeve of yours when it comes to other people?
- D) How long have you been working at your current job? What is it?
- E) What do you think one of your best traits is?
- F) What do you think one of your worst traits is?
- G) What do you look for in a friend or partner?
- H) If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?
- I) What is something you want out of life?
- J) What is something you never want to happen in your life?
- K) What is a hobby of yours?
- L) What is something you hate doing?
- M) If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?